Blockchain: A 500-Year Event
- Blockchain is a change so fundamental it will truly disrupt every element of society.
- The potential is so great many experts compare it to the invention of the printing press which was the technological invention and foundation for the emergence of the renaissance.
- Cryptocurrencies and blockchain will bring about a new and better world for all of humanity, a new renaissance if you will.
- Blockchain holds the promise of real decentralization which was the internet’s founding vision, and which has been temporarily hijacked by corporate behemoths like Google, Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, etc.
- The blockchain enables real peer-to-peer transactions without the corporate middlemen profiting from our data.
- Smart contracts running on the blockchain will become the trusted middleman and empower people to have a true “sharing economy”.
- The blockchain also has the power to remove the unhealthy aspects of Big Government and Big Banks restoring the power to the people.